ANTHONY P. FACCHINI - ATTORNEY AT LAW SPRINGFIELD, MA
Attorney Anthony P. Facchini, counselor at law at Facchini & Facchini, P.C., Attorneys at Law, has a broad range of legal practice areas. He is known for his astute and determined representation of his clients whose cases involve civil litigation, family law, wills, estates and trusts, personal injury, industrial accidents, workers’ compensation, personal bankruptcy and residential and commercial real estate.
Before attending law school, Mr. Facchini attended the University of New Haven, graduating cum laude with his Bachelor of Science in business administration. He then went on to attend the University of Massachusetts, from which he graduated with his Master of Business Administration. Mr. Facchini then matriculated at the Western New England College of Law, where he graduated with his Juris Doctor.
Mr. Facchini is admitted to practice law before all of the state courts of Massachusetts. He is also federally admitted to practice law before the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts. Dedicated to the betterment of his legal practice, Mr. Facchini is an active member of the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, the Hampden County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar
- Member of the United States Federal Bar
- District of Massachusetts Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Hampden County Bar Association Education
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts: Juris Doctor
- University of Massachusetts: Master Business Administration
- University of New Haven: Major: Business Administration , Honors: Cum Laude