For many years, we have fought for people who have been injured due to the malpractice of medical professionals. We will work hard to recover damages to compensate you through a filed medical malpractice lawsuit. Medical malpractice claims may include any of the following:
- Failing to appropriately treat an injury
- Misdiagnosis or failure to recognize symptoms
- Delayed diagnosis
- Improper recovery
- Surgical errors or unnecessary surgery
- Leaving foreign object in a patient
- Puncturing internal organs
- Operate on wrong body part
- Negligence during post-op care
- Failing to provide proper follow-up treatment
- Misreading or ignoring laboratory results
- Medical staff failing to follow a doctor's orders
- Making perscription errors
- Wrong dosage of medicine
- Wrong prescription of medicine
- Misdiagnosis of condition
- Negligence during childbirth
- Negligent prenatal care
- Failure to identify birth defects
- Failure to identify medical condition in mother
- Failure to anticipate birth complications
- Incompetent use of medical equipment
There were close to 12,000 paid medical malpractice claims worth nearly $4 billion in 2017 alone. Medical negligence can be committed by doctors, nurses, other medical staff and even administration. If you are injured due to the mistake of any medical staff, you are protected by many Massachusetts state laws. Laws ensure liability payouts, patient safety, prescription monitoring, and there is even an established birth related neurological injury trust fund.
If you believe your injury was caused by medical negligence, contact us today and we will help you get started promptly. We'll provide thoughtful answers to questions you may have such as:
- Do I have a case?
- What are my legal rights?
If you’re looking for a medical negligence attorney in Springfield MA, or throughout Western MA let Facchini & Facchini, P.C., help you protect your legal rights!
Call us today at 413-746-3369.