RICHARD A FACCHINI, JR. ESQ
A partner at Facchini & Facchini, P.C., Attorneys at Law, Richard A. Facchini, Jr., counselor at law, brings a rich work experience history to his legal practice. Mr. Facchini’s work experience demonstrates that he has always had a focus on helping people in need. Before completing law school, Mr. Facchini, Jr. worked as a mental health caseworker, a mayoral campaign coordinator, a homeless shelter consultant and a psychiatric social worker. He continues to fight for his clients in the legal arena. He zealously represents those who have been charged with criminal offenses, people who are mentally disabled and people who have been wrongfully injured.
Mr. Facchini, Jr., was awarded his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Massachusetts – Amherst in 1985. He then attended the University of Connecticut, from which he graduated with his Master of Social Work in 1987. Richard was licensed as a clinical social worker and then decided to become an attorney so he enrolled in law school at the Western New England College School of Law, graduating in 1990 with his Juris Doctor.
- Member of the Massachusetts Bar
- Member of the Connecticut Bar
- Member of the United States Federal Bar, District of Massachusetts
- Western New England College School of Law Springfield, Massachusetts: Juris Doctor, December 1990.
- University of Connecticut School, West Hartford, Connecticut: Master of Social Work, August 1987
- State of Massachusetts: Licensed Clinical Social Worker, August 1987.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst Massachusetts: Bachelor of Art Degree, December 1985