Skip to content
Call Us Today at 413-746-3369 | Toll Free (877) 860-7423


Have you been in a car accident with another individual who refuses to share their insurance information? If so, this individual is likely uninsured or underinsured. This means that you are now seeking compensation from someone who is unable to provide it. If you carry uninsured/ underinsured motorist insurance, then you can put in a claim to your insurance company.

Uninsured motorist coverage pays for your medical bills as well as any property damage from the accident if the at-fault party does not have insurance. Underinsured motorist coverage provides the same coverage in the case that the at-fault party doesn’t carry enough liability insurance to provide compensation.

Uninsured Car Accidents | Facchini & Facchini | Springfield MA

However, even in the case that you have the necessary motorist coverage, you will have to prove that the uninsured/ underinsured driver is responsible for the damages. For this reason, you should be prepared with police reports, photos of damages and injuries, medical records, etc. If the driver you were in an accident with fled the scene, do your best to describe the driver, the car, and the license plate number. In certain cases, you may need to speak with a liability claim adjuster about the details of your accident. Such meetings should never occur without your lawyer present.

Facchini and Facchini can help you determine the value of your case and file your claim within the required time frame. If you are presented with a settlement offer, you should consult with your attorney before accepting or signing anything. They will alert you if your claim is being undervalued. In many cases, insurance companies are extremely reluctant to dispense fair settlements without a knowledgeable lawyer to back up the claim. Facchini and Facchini will work hard to get you the compensation that you deserve! Contact us today for a free consultation.

We are personal injury attorneys providing legal services for uninsured/under-insured cart accidents to the Springfield, Chicopee & Holyoke area.